Success for Riva 82’ Diva in the “Best Exterior Design” category and for wallywhy150 as “Most Avant-Garde Yacht”.
Ferretti Yachts wins “Best Innovation Trophy” with Ferretti Yachts INFYNITO 90 and “Best Layout Trophy” with Ferretti Yachts 580.
Pershing GTX116 is another “Best Innovation Trophy” winner.
Forlì, September 22, 2023 – Ferretti Group wins a whole host of awards at the World Yachts Trophies 2023, the leading yachting event organised by SG Publications.
Held in Cannes last Saturday, September 16, the award ceremony was attended by various guests, personalities, company representatives and industry insiders.
Ferretti Group received a total of five awards that recognise the style, innovation and attention to detail that characterise the new models presented at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2023.
The Awards are:
- Ferretti Yachts INFYNITO 90: “Best Innovation” in the 80-98 ft category (24-30 m)
- Ferretti Yachts 580: “Best Layout” in the 45-64 ft category (13.70-19.50 m)
- Riva 82’ Diva: “Best Exterior Design” in the 80-98 ft category (24-30 m)
- Pershing GTX116: “Best Innovation” in the 98-164 ft category (30-50 m)
- wallywhy150: Most Avant-Garde Yacht
Ferretti Group’s success at the World Yachts Trophies 2023 underscores its record-breaking achievements by winning a series of coveted awards.
Cutting-edge aesthetics and innovative technology are the winning factors that make the Group’s boats ever more unique and appealing year after year, as is confirmed by leading international juries.